26 September 2012

The Motherload - Food Ads

I haven't updated this site in so very long. However, I still have been collecting the ads in the meanwhile. Without further adieu, here is a whole bunch of what fans have been missing. This week I'll upload all the ads about food to which I've held on. Next, well, some other category I suppose...

"Yum! These coupons are delicious!"


Only two kids. The rest of the kids will watch on and starve.
There aren't that many options. I guess it depends on your aversion to mess.
I want to chew to the point of mandibular fatigue. Bring it on, honeybee!
I feel like I'm going to jail for reading this then seeing her...
Big Beef! Summer Sizzlers! Couldn't you go for the trifecta of alliteration?
This is/was a very old box of condensed milk. "MMM-M!"
Really, Wendy's? At least you bothered to hyphenate after "Cock", sparing squeamishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment